I just got my Bo Jackson All Star Game bat back from Psa/Dna and I am extremely happy with the service I received from john!My only question is this, there were only 2 bats issued to Bo Jackson for the 1989 all star game with the large "Louisville" stamp and one was sold years ago at AMI that Psa/Dna also authenticated as All Star game used.If you look at the bat that was sold at AMI there are a few things that stand out that lead me to believe it was NOT the "Home Run" bat 1.There is no tape, 2.There are markings on the knob and the top of the bat which is inconsistent with the "Home Run" bat, 3.the pine tar application is also inconsistent.If you notice in the photos of my bat the tape is present as well as consistent pine tar application as well as nothing on the knob or the top.I understand John can not put his name on paper stating my bat was used to hit the home run without having a exact photo match but he did tell me on the phone he has a strong feeling I am the owner of the "Home Run" bat.My question is If there was only two bats issued to Bo according to Louisville wouldn't it be safe to assume my bat is the "Home Run" bat after the evidence i have presented?

My Psa/Dna paper work

The AMI Bo Bat

1989 All Star game Home Run photo