All,

As a new moderator to this forum, I want to take a few moments and voice what's on my mind. I volunteered because I have been a steady contributor on this site for the past 4 years, where in that time, I believed in its mission and in turn invested a great deal of my personal time into it... and it was all about give and take. I learned a phenomenal amount of information from the experts here and was able to share my level of knowledge of Mets equipment with anyone who needed a hand. Apart from the obvious purposes of this forum, it was through GUU that I forged friendships that I know I will have for my lifetime.

It would be ridiculous to ignore the fact that there has been a lot of bickering and personal attacking going on here. Otherwise productive threads have gone by the wayside because the fighting just seems to hijack things. Some of it is intentional as we are all aware of.

I want you to know that I (as someone who has invested a great deal of time in this forum) along with the other new moderators aim to clean this up and make it what it once was. I still see the good in this place and hope to make a positive impact here.

Nick