Has anyone had any contact with eBay seller: prosportsinvestments in the past two days? Monday morning around 6:30AM Central I sent them the following email through the eBay system:

-------------------------------------------------------------
trsent( 5521)Positive Feedback:99.6%Member Since:Jun-15-98Location:IL, United StatesRegistered On:www.ebay.com

Item: 2005 SHAUN ALEXANDER Game Used Seahawks Road Jersey PSI (8830690466) This message was sent while the listing was active.trsent is a potential buyer.

I am always looking for Seahawks jerseys as I have a customer who collects them exclusively. I was interested in the Shawn Alexander jersey you were offering, but it appears that the letters A do not match with any game used jerseys from that season.

I had this issue with previous Seahawks jerseys where I was offered game used jerseys with the same font used in the letter A (Mainly from a Matt Hasslebeck), but I searched every game photo from every player and I couldn't find anyone who ever had the letter A type-set as such in any photographs.

Could you please explain if there is something I am missing that makes your jersey special that maybe I missed?

Thanks!

Joel

-------------------------------------------------------------

Monday night around 7:00PM Central I sent the same message to the email address listed in the listing. I then sent the message through the eBay system again Tuesday night just prior to 6:00PM. I am sorry if the seller is not available, but I have given them over two days to respond.

Here are the two photos from the auction of the font in the letter "A" that I have in question:

Name:  Alex 1.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  154.2 KB
Name:  Alex 2.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  144.6 KB

Now, here are three photos from games in 2005 of Shaun Alexander in a white road jersey and notice the different font in the letters "A" in the name "Alexander" on the back of the jersey:

Name:  Alex 11.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  50.3 KB
Name:  Alex 12.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  29.3 KB
Name:  Alex 13.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  44.8 KB

I do not know if the jersey being offered is genuine, and I have asked the sellers and now I also ask the members of this community, can anyone help me find what I am looking for to style-match this jersey? I have returned a Matt Hasslebeck jersey already over this same issue. I have looked at other player's home and road jerseys from the 2005 season, and I never could find one player who had this style of font used for the letter "A" on the name-plate on the back of the jersey.

Any help would be appreciated.