Hey Everyone,

I'm a big ticket stub collector. You can check out my collection here:

http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz265/wiggi034/

I collect unused All Star, World Series clincher, and milestone game tickets. I like to get most of my tickets signed by the games' MVPs or the player who performed the milestone.

I started my collection after I attended Eric Milton's no hitter in 1999. I get most of my tickets on eBay. I have dealt with Dennis Jose at Chicago tix. He's a nice guy, though, his prices are really high. He paid me good value for a few of my tickets, but I get the sense that he doesn't pay much for lower end stuff.

I would recommend Al at www.gradedtickets.com. He has a nice website and some tough tickets. Don't be scared off by the high prices. He doesn't charge any more than Chicago tix and he has a much better stock. Also, you can email him if you're looking for tickets not on his website as he has a good deal of ungraded stuff at reasonable, though not super cheap, prices.

If you're looking to buy on eBay, search the Ticket Stubs sub category of Vintage Sport Memorabilia.

For those of you starting collections, I would recommend paying the premium for unused tickets and to avoid spending to much on contemporary tickets (i.e. tickets that were made after scanners).

If any of you see stubs in my collection you would like to trade for or have stubs for trade that you think might fit into my collection, feel free to email me at wiggi034 at umn.edu.

Hope this helps a few of you.