Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Re: Show Us Your College Game Used Items

2010 Emmanuel Acho Game Used Helmet

I had trouble matching it at first, but that Armed Forces patch was only used in 2010 after veterans day. Acho was the only player wearing that number that played that year. And the style/visor matches Acho perfectly. TON of use on the helmet...pics dont do it justice.

Then I went and confirmed it with the man himself. Acho is currently with the Browns...hopefully I can get him to sign it soon.

I was able to get my hands on a 2012 BCS National Championship Game-Used Pylon. There were only 12 of these made and used only for this game, 6 per end zone.
    The Pylons are made by Gilman Gear, the company that makes them for the Super Bowl.
    I have a ton of great photos from the game showing the pylons.
    I'm not sure what position or which end zone it was in; but I'm really happy with this item.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by alexbartacustoms View Post
    I was able to get my hands on a 2012 BCS National Championship Game-Used Pylon. There were only 12 of these made and used only for this game, 6 per end zone.
    The Pylons are made by Gilman Gear, the company that makes them for the Super Bowl.
    I'm not sure what position or which end zone it was in; but I'm really happy with this item.
    that pretty unique. how did you get and what a ballpark figure on its value.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    that pretty unique. how did you get and what a ballpark figure on its value.
    I got it from a guy who works for the Superdome.
    He is an LSU fan, so he doesn't mind letting this go.
    He has 1 more that he plans to list on eBay.

P.M. me and I'll get you his email address if you'd like to make him an offer.

Alex

It looks like he already listed it on eBay, here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alabama-Crim...item416ed3d78b

Recent picked up this 1973 Yale game used helmet ,a true beauty ,does not have the face mask but the shell shows the character and the beauty of this piece...a true vintage college gamer from a college with full of history,hope you guys enjoy the photos !
    Collecting Philadelphia Eagles items

Quote Originally Posted by bruno89 View Post
    Recent picked up this 1973 Yale game used helmet ,a true beauty ,does not have the face mask but the shell shows the character and the beauty of this piece...a true vintage college gamer from a college with full of history,hope you guys enjoy the photos !

WOW, a truly historic piece! Simply awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by alexbartacustoms View Post
    I contacted Neil Gilman of Gilman Gear, the company that makes these logo pylons for the Super Bowl & the BCS Championship game. I asked him if the general public was allowed to purchase the BCS logo pylons, and he told me no. Those pylons are made specifically for the BCS, and only for the BCS. I'm now 100% sure these are the real deal. Only 1 set of 12 were made for the BCS Championship Game.

http://store.nexternal.com/shared/St...ount2=15143990

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    Just scored a nice Syracuse helmet from 1965-1966. It's a Riddell TK5 and with the exception of the numbers being removed from the sides of the helmet, it appears to be original. Pretty sure not too many of these babies have survived the ages.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    I'm from Syracuse, so I love this helmet! nice!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Just picked up a 2011 Gary Grey Helmet. I was able to photo match it to the Stanford game. Which was the last game of the season. Before the Champs Bowl.