i want to share my experince with VIC , as i dont know his full name, but as i know its VIC. Anyway i called( i had to use relay because i am deaf and i cannot speak on phone and relay is only way i can call him) him to see if i could sell or cosign the 1983 joe montana 49ers jersey with him, HE HUNG UP ON ME !!! He didnt like relay and i asked for his email address and he was upset and HUNG UP. does he think i am trying to sell him bad jerseys or what ever happened VIC. Doesnt AMI21 should be friendly and working with anyone really ???
AS i asked other people and they told me the bestest house auciton is AMI21 so i want to put my jersey in there and it will go well .... so what do you guys suggest ??? if it can help, anyone know VICs email address so i can send him pictures to proof its legit !!! just need move the montana fast

by the way, i would think AIM, AOL screennames and Instant Message would help me to share the jerseys to each other and it can send picture of jerseys thur IM which is nice and faster for me , what you all think ??

any help will be great

thank you sirs
marcus chmaj