Can anyone help me find any photos from the USA Basketball Teams 2008 Open Practices (they were all open from what I remember) that show the players wears the jerseys to match the ones in the current Heritage Auctions Lot 710 - http://sports.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=710&Lot_No=20034#Photo - As I cannot find any.

I have emailed my concerns to Heritage, but I thought maybe someone on here has more photos than I was able to find on Getty Images.

The Heritage Auctions jerseys have two issues that I immediately find. First, the letter "A" in "USA" on the blue side of jersey has a white star as the center of the letter "A" on all Getty Images photos I can find, while the jerseys in the Heritage Auctions listing all have blue stars.

Second, on the white side of the jerseys in the listings from Heritage Auctions, all of the jerseys show a clear, large background panel over the Nike Swoosh. All the images I find on Getty Images either do not show any panel behind the Nike Swoosh or if one is visible, it is considerable smaller.

I was thinking since the public was also allowed at the USA Team Basketball practices, maybe someone on here could provide photos to help match my concerns or match the jerseys found in the current Heritage Auctions Lot 710.

Here are images that concern me from Getty Images:

Name:  81803693.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  33.9 KB

Name:  82026412.jpg
Views: 892
Size:  37.7 KB

Name:  82026584.jpg
Views: 909
Size:  39.4 KB

Name:  82028355.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  46.4 KB

Name:  82038143.jpg
Views: 889
Size:  39.8 KB

Finally, here is a copy of the letter I am awaiting a reply from Heritage Auctions about these jerseys. Maybe they can go to the trainer who supplied these jerseys to provide photos of the players wearing identical jerseys before the auction ends in a few days.

I have a question about lot 710 in the current sports auction. First, jersey #10 - Kobe Bryant - Is the Star in the letter "A" for "USA" in white or blue? All the other ones you show the blue side of the jersey have blue stars but you do not show the blue side of the Kobe jersey. The only photos I can find of these jerseys from practices show the stars always in white.

Also, the Nike Swoosh on the front of each jersey has a clearly visible patch on the front, but when you look at photos of these jerseys from practices on Getty Images, the patch is not visible. Is this common for an obvious patch to show through on your images clearly but not on images of the player wearing the same jersey?

Can you please advise how you can be sure these were worn jerseys when the Stars in the letter "A" in USA on the blue jerseys appear to be wrong (all blue on your jerseys while the ones the players wore were all white) as I do not know how you can verify these as practice worn with no proof from open practices which were well photographed to support these jerseys as practice used.

I will post any reply I receive from Heritage Auctions here but at the same time I figure if anyone can offer any other images other than Getty Images to support these Jerseys as practice used I would appreciate their response as the auction ends in just eight days.