Best experience for me had been meeting Mohammed Ali at a show in Pasadena CA in 1996. It was the same autograph show that I went to see Alex Rodriguez. I got a ticket for Ali and you get to spend time with him and pose for photos with him. he faked a cross and threw a jab right up to my chin and then just stopped and put on his game face for the camera. It was awesome. By this time, Ali was already showing some deterioration in his speech and his hand shook noticably when he signed his autograph. But his sense of humor and charisma showed thru and thru. My asthma doctor happens to live next door to him and told me he was a nice neighbor and that made me want to meet him. The next time i had a check up, i told my doctor that i have to agree and then some. I have met Heavyweight Joe Frazier and George Foreman too and they were awesome too. These were the fiercest guys on the planet at one time, pre Ultimate Fighting Champion times, but they are some of the nicest people i have meet anywhere too.

Does Ali do autograph shows anymore?