I think this will be my last post on this forum. There are a few reasons for this decision.

Although there are many good points about this forum, there are many negatives. People are into it to bring others down. People make statements about others that are 100% false. So many people comment on things that they are 100% clueless about. I may not have knowledge in every single football style tagging worn by each team in the history of the game but I'm not going to sit here and comment on a game used Johnny Bench mitt either.

The poor guy (or maybe not so poor now) was ready to dump 30K in vintage game used football jerseys for a few hundred dollars because everyone on the forum told him they were all fake. How bizarre is that?

It is no coincidence why all the insiders, authenticators and big names in the industry don't post on this forum. And the ones that used to, are no longer here. They all say the same exact thing. It's usually the same person(s) posts who have sent this place into a downward spiral with the negativity. I know for a fact that this was not what the initial intention of this forum was for.

I have to come on a forum and explain to Pat Scoggin along with others where my Elway jerseys were sold to. Not whether they are real but how many were there. Fact is they are real and that is the ultimate fact of the matter. It is nobody business what card company we sell to or have sold to in the past. Then he's giving up to the minute posts as to who I called back, who I didn't and who I'm in contact with this week regarding the jersey. You can't make this stuff up. The sad thing is that there are only about 5 or 6 of the same people who post. That just makes it more insane if you actually think about it. For the record I called Pat 2 times yesterday and 3 times today leaving a message. However, I will somehow be accused of "never calling him" soon enough.

I refer to rule # 7 of the forum rules:

No Trolling or Baiting. You will not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this forum. Please do not create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute.

I will no longer have to publish my business dealing on a forum which will be nice. It will be much more peaceful in day to day business without having to deal with "bottomfeeders" along with the continual and blatant ignorance of the forums own rules.