http://cgi.ebay.com/Mike-Cameron-Gam...QQcmdZViewItem

This is a once in a life time oppotunity to but 2 Offiical Game Used Homerun Baseballs from All-Star Centerfielder and SD Padres great Mike Cameron.
On May 22nd 2007 I was in SD with my wife on business. Ther were five of us in the group.In the 3rd inning Mike Cameron hit a HR to deep right center field and it landed right into my stomach and onto my chair. That was Mike's 197th of his career and itwas a shot. 2 innings later Mike hit another shot and it landed about 10 rows away and bounced towards me, I dove on the ground and got the ball. It was Mike's 198th HR of his career. The usher told me that at the end of the eighth he will take me below the stadium to wait for Mike to see if Mike wanted the balls or if I could trade him for something. I met Mike and he told me that I can have the HR baseballs, he also gave me the bat but I am keeping that for my collection. Mike signed both baseballs, put the date on the balls andput the career HR number on them. Simply incredible. Don't want to part with them but I'm expecting twins.

Great story item