Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Anyone familiar with Lojo Sports?

I've just purchased a "game-used" jersey by Dontrelle Willis. The LOA is from Lojo Sports, supposed to be a marketer of Willis used stuff. Anyone familiar with that company or its legitimacy?

Re: Anyone familiar with Lojo Sports?

I've never even heard of Lojo Sports before......the only 2 companies which I've seen his memorabilia come from is ASI & PMI

I agree with Kyle on lojo sports, never heard of them, i actually just bought an 04 willis GU jersey from PMI, its was signed and insc game used 04. does yours have a GU insc?

I've never heard of them, but did a quick search and saw that a Steiner and a NHL auction had autographed items with LOAs from LoJo Sports Marketing, and LoJo did a private autograph signing with an athlete. Obviously nothing directly related to game used, but this info would suggest they have a decent reputation as a company.

Also saw that LoJo did a private signing with Willis. Again this isn't directly related to game used, but does show LoJo had a direct business relationship with Willis.

Banned

Is this LoJo sports located in Canada?

just found out today that lojo sports does auto as well as they represent a few player q/u merchandise

I have spoken with the owner of LoJo Sports Marketing before, his name is Mark Heller. Dontrelle Willis is one of their exclusive clients. I contacted him about a Willis jersey I had picked up awhile back and he confirmed that seller did purchase it from him. He's the one who told me that the Marlins kept record of the jerseys Willis wore in each game by the strip tag #. That's how I was able to find out which game my jersey was used in.