Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Possible Hat Purchase...Calling Braves Fans!

There is a Peter Moylan Spring Training jersey just listed on eBay. The Braves also have a Moylan game jersey for $100. I am not sure about either as far as shipping to Australia though.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

I checked my cap and it is a 7-3/8 also. As a Braves collector I would feel confident purchasing the cap. I say go for it.
    Always looking for Atlanta Braves Game-Used items. hiramman@bellsouth.net

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    There is a Peter Moylan Spring Training jersey just listed on eBay. The Braves also have a Moylan game jersey for $100. I am not sure about either as far as shipping to Australia though.
    Thanks for the tip off, I have a search saved, but didn't find it...my search is for first and last name which was why.... ! He has $48 on postage for the ST jersey. Ouch!

I have Lisa @ Braves merchandise holding the Moylan jersey for me, she has been really great.

Quote Originally Posted by hiramman View Post
    I checked my cap and it is a 7-3/8 also. As a Braves collector I would feel confident purchasing the cap. I say go for it.
    Thanks mate. Thats reassuring to know...Not sure I'll have the funds to chase the hat as well as everything else now! I think i'd rather the BP jersey than the hat now

Thanks for everyone's help!

Mark.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Klattsy View Post
    Thanks for the tip off, I have a search saved, but didn't find it...my search is for first and last name which was why.... ! He has $48 on postage for the ST jersey. Ouch!

I have Lisa @ Braves merchandise holding the Moylan jersey for me, she has been really great.

Thanks mate. Thats reassuring to know...Not sure I'll have the funds to chase the hat as well as everything else now! I think i'd rather the BP jersey than the hat now

Thanks for everyone's help!

Mark.
    Mark, Australia and New Zealand have some of the highest shipping for United States customers. Most sellers require use of a service that offers insurance and a tracking number, so they have to us US Priority Mail International. It just isn't cheap to get the tracking and insurance that most sellers now require.

For instance, a 2 pound package from The USA to Australia via US Priority Mail International with $100.00 in insurance costs about $36.00 when the buyer buys the postage online (more when bought at the post office by usually $2-$3 more).

So, $48.00 seems high for postage that shouldn't cost much more than $36.00 - $40.00, but it is in the ballpark. $18.00 would be the price for US First Class Mail International but most sellers don't use this service since there is no insurance or tracking available to prove delivery and offer security.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks Joel for explaining that. The seller has said it is for Express Post, but didn't mention insurance and tracking. Does this come automatically with your Express Post over there? It does here domestically...

I have been running the gauntlet with trading cards and not registering postage buying/selling them, I suppose GU merchandise really isn't worth that risk though! I'm just a stingy bloke!

Thanks,
    Mark.