Steve Atwater played in 11 seasons (10 for the Denver Broncos 1 with the New York Jets), was named to the Pro Bowl 8 times and won 2 championships. He is a member of the Broncos Ring Of Fame.

This hard-hitting safety was nice enough to be the first athlete to participate in 5 Game Used Questions. Here goes.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Game Used Questions with Steve Atwater

Q1: What game used items have you saved from your career?

Steve Atwater: I saved most of my Pro Bowl jerseys and pants, and my Super Bowl XXXII and Super Bowl XXIII Jerseys

Q2: What's your favorite uniform design?

Steve Atwater: The Broncos changed the uniforms in 1997 and we went on to win SB XXXII that year. Those were the coolest uniforms in the league in my opinion. Those uniforms had all the changes I would have made!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q3: What do you think about the Steve Atwater game used items you see for sale on ebay or in auction houses? Are they the real thing?

Steve Atwater: I doubt most of it is real. Unless I personally autographed it, I would be a skeptical buyer
Q4: What 3 items- any player, any era, and money is no object would you have in your game used collection?

Steve Atwater: Michael Jordan Championship Jersey & Shorts, Bo Jackson Jersey, Ronnie Lott Jersey

Q5: What do you think about the game used hobby as a whole?

Steve Atwater: I think the game used hobby is an awesome hobby - only if the game used gear is authentic. A sports item would mean more to me if I knew it was actually worn by the athlete.

Ok, that's the first 5GU Questions. No one got hurt. More of these to come....
Eric
(Big thanks to the forum friend who contacted Steve on our behalf.)