I'm looking for some information (particularly a rough value estimate) on this jersey I've had for nearly 10 years. I recently had someone message me quoting an 8 year old post on another forum wanting to buy the jersey, and I'm not sure about a fair price.

It's a throwback NY Giants jersey of Hall of Fame tackle Roosevelt "Rosey" Brown, Gerry Cosby size XXL, made in Berlin, WI. I think it may be Durene, but in all my jersey-collecting years, I've never personally held a Durene jersey - so I'm not sure. The real intriguing part is that this jersey was a personal possession from Rosey Brown's estate and came with a letter of authenticity, signed by his wife Linda Brown. My best guess is that the jersey was made for and presented to Brown at some kind of anniversary/alumni function.

Pictures are enclosed below (sorry for the blurriness, the pics themselves are roughly 10 years old, the jersey is currently stored in a box and I haven't dug it out yet).

I know jerseys are only worth what others are willing to pay, Ebay is the best gauge of value, and all that - but I'm looking to get a few opinions on its value. Thanks!