Quote Originally Posted by RobSteinmetz
Rudy,

Glad to see you posting again. Your insight has been missed on this forum. On behalf of the collecting community, I'd like to thank you for taking time out to produce such a comprehensive guide for Blue Jays jerseys. Most importantly, thank you for making it available free of charge to collectors. Contributions to the hobby like this are often taken for granted, so I wanted to take time to say a simple "thank you". Keep up the great work.
Hello Rudy,

At the risk of sounding corny, I have to say I am right now feeling the same way I did when I took a class in school and found out a really gifted student was going to be in the same class with me. That is, I knew if I listened carefully when they spoke and tried to interact with them as much as possible, I had the opportunity to become a better student by being around them.

Since I think we should all, in one way or another, constantly look to increase our knowledge as 'students' in this hobby, I will echo everyone else's comments about how excited we are to see you posting again on the site. In addition, I think Rob's post above is very appropriate in expressing our thanks for creating such a fantastic reference guide that can hopefully help a lot of collectors.

Thanks again for everything and I look forward to us all working together to help the collecting community every way possible.

Sincerely,
Chris Cavalier