Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

St. Louis Cardinals 1950's, 60's & 90's Caps

Offered are three (3) St. Louis Cardinals game worn Caps. The price for all three caps is $450.00. I pay for postage for shipping to an address within the USA. Additional scans are available. Just email me at flaa1a@comcast.net Jim Papaycik

Cap 1) Circa 1950’s Cap worn by an unknown player. Made by Rawlings size 7 ¼. On the inside of the cap, it has a black leather sweatband and Red Rawlings label. NO MOTH HOLES that I can see. The brim although soft and IS NOT broken.

Cap 2) Circa 1960’s cap worn by Bill Milliken. Made by New Era, size 7 ½. No moth holes that I can see. The brim is soft and IS NOT broken. Originally from the Paul Hill collection and is signed, “To Paul Best Wishes Bob Milliken”.

Cap 3) A cap from the 1999 season worn by Tom Pagnozzi. Made by New Era size 7 1/8. No Moth holes that I can see. The brim, although stiff, is NOT broken.

All three caps are in superb condition.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Banned

Re: St. Louis Cardinals 1950's, 60's & 90's Caps

Hi Jim-
    You have some nice styles here.

The oldest hat looks like a Bob Kirk "Special", i.e, the funny "black-out masking" under the bill is common for those hats Kirk has identified in his special pen. Why he does this and alters these vintage hats is anyones guess. Is this has from Kirk?

Thanks.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Banned

Re: St. Louis Cardinals 1950's, 60's & 90's Caps

Howard, I got the cap a while ago and like you, I believe it did come from the Bob Kirk collection. The scans do not adequately show just how nice all of the caps are.

Nice to hear from a hobby "old-timer".

Jim