Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Need help finding stolen helmet

Hello All -
    Thanks for taking the time to read this. I'll keep it brief. About a month ago I sent Tom Pagnozzi's game used Cardinals helmet to the office of his Fayetteville, Arkansas charity to be autographed. I used delivery confirmation, so I know it arrived on Dec. 27. Unfortunately, since it was delivered during Christmas their office was closed for about a week. The package was left in front of their door, inside the building. Apparently someone picked it up because no one at the charity ever saw it.

The helmet is solid red, uncracked, shows outstanding use including quite a bit of pine tar, scratches, etc. on it and does NOT have Pags' number 19 on the front or back, although you can clearly see the outline of the numbers. There is another unique characteristic that I'll share with anyone who might ever come in contact with it. I realize that this isn't the same thing as looking for a Pujols or A-Rod gamer, but I still enjoyed having it and I hope to have it back again one day. Plus, theft really irritates me. So, if everyone could please keep their eyes open for this, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you again!

Jason Taylor
    jctaylor101@yahoo.com

Banned

Stolen Trading Card Alert

Today in Highland Park, IL at Bergies Sportcard Dugout the following card was stolen by local students:

2004-2005 LeBron James - Kobe Brant Dual Autographed Exquisite Basketball "Dual Autograph Patches" Serial #1 of 5.

If you happen to be offered this item for sale, please contact Andrew Bergman at 847-433-2250. The card is listed on the national police registry for stolen merchandise so you can also contact you local police.

Any help is appreciated.

Re: Stolen Trading Card Alert

Is that the set that comes in $500 packs?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sylbry
    Is that the set that comes in $500 packs?
    I believe so, I know he valued the card at $4000.00.

No wonder students never post here...they're always getting bashed. Maybe they just took it to get graded. Or maybe they mailed it to a certain someone for authentication. Just think how much more it will be worth with a letter that says "jerseys swatches show signs of wear and have no alterations of any kind".

Greg

Historical Plaque stolen from Tiger Stadium

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2466131
    Keep an eye open for this it's more than likely headed for the market

Kevin Greene Superbowl XXX jersey stolen

During a visit last week, Kevin Greene told me of the jersey that he wore in Superbowl XXX was stolen, along with other items from his home. It was traded in Birmingham Alabama for drugs. The guy is currently in jail for this but the jersey has not been recovered. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

irestorecars@sbcglobal.net

Roger

Stolen Game Used Collection...Please Read

Please read the following article. This is really unfortunate. Few things get me fired up as much as theft. I just spoke to Tim on the phone about a month ago as he was preparing for this clinic. He had some really nice - and unique - things, which I believe will stick out when the losers who stole this stuff try and sell it. Tim's a nice guy and deserves all the help he can get. So, please help keep an eye out for his stuff. As the article partially alludes to, Tim's primary focus was on 1990s - current Braves memorabilia. He owned a lot of Andruw Jones, Francoeur and McCann material, in addition to quite a bit of recent common to mid-tier Braves equipment.

Jason

http://www.nevadaappeal.com/article/...10098/-1/rss01
    "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

Stolen Game Used Collection...Please Read

Try this link if the other one doesn't work:

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com...in-nevada.html
    "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

Re: Stolen Game Used Collection...Please Read

Quote Originally Posted by skipcareyisfat View Post
    Please read the following article. This is really unfortunate. Few things get me fired up as much as theft. I just spoke to Tim on the phone about a month ago as he was preparing for this clinic. He had some really nice - and unique - things, which I believe will stick out when the losers who stole this stuff try and sell it. Tim's a nice guy and deserves all the help he can get. So, please help keep an eye out for his stuff. As the article partially alludes to, Tim's primary focus was on 1990s - current Braves memorabilia. He owned a lot of Andruw Jones, Francoeur and McCann material, in addition to quite a bit of recent common to mid-tier Braves equipment.

Jason

http://www.nevadaappeal.com/article/...10098/-1/rss01
    Outraged! I think it would be a good idea if Tim has pictues of his items that were stolen, and he or someone can get them posted in this forum and elsewhere, so we can keep an eye out for his stuff and ensure the thiefs get what they deserve! Sad part is, it's most likely someone he knows and trusted.

I hate reading stories like this. Tony