Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Getty Images

Re: Please Help: Getty Images Pictures

I am interested in a couple of Getty photos and will pay for...please email me at skyaces12@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Banned

Exclamation Re: Please Help: Getty Images Pictures

Here is one of the @$$holes who made my decision to close off trying to help people with there images extrememly easy. Please keep in mind that I also ignored this guys previous emails because I only help out geniue people. For some dumbass reason I figured I could help him out and this is the respect I get AFTER I place the order for his images.... Enjoy!!!!
    (Also Please keep in mind that the previous email to Steve was stating I have already placed the order for the images and I was requesting him to send payment to my paypal...)

From: "stevemears@roadrunner.com" <stevemears@roadrunner.com>
    To: Clayton Lemmons <claytonlemmons@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Fri, January 7, 2011 10:32:49 PM
    Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: A friendly request for Getty help...

PLEASE do not order anything until I am able to verify what I am getting into here. We haven't even discussed HOW or WHAT FORM my payment will be in. And nothing personal, but I don't even know if you are legit....a real person. I'm sure you can understand my concerns...can't you? WHAT RECOURSE do I have if you take my payment and run, and I get nothing?

To be honest, I am fairly bothered by the posts on the thread that I read on this subject. WHO is this "Vincent" idiot who just tried to take everyone on the GUU? Then, he directs everyone to YOU after he decides to tell everyone that he was about to TAKE THEM, but decided better of it??? ARE you KIDDING?

I need to do a bit more homework before I send ANYONE my money, especially under these circumstances.

Thanks for your understanding,

Steve Mears

I know there has been countless threads in relation to this, but...(getty Images)

I need help with Getty Images. Really trying to photo-match a jersey to it's pinstripes and letter and logo placement but I need higher resolution. Please email me, thanks!!

I just wanted to thank the two forum members who got in touch with me and were able to get me what I needed at a fair price and in a timely fashion
    I really appreciate your help guys, so thanks again!

Now...who can get me Reuters or AP images? Please contact me at tjordan522 at aol.com if you might be able to help. I don't need much, so don't worry about me dumping a big load of requests on you or flooding your inbox. Just need a few hockey photos.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by TJordan522 View Post
    I just wanted to thank the two forum members who got in touch with me and were able to get me what I needed at a fair price and in a timely fashion
    I really appreciate your help guys, so thanks again!

Now...who can get me Reuters or AP images? Please contact me at tjordan522 at aol.com if you might be able to help. I don't need much, so don't worry about me dumping a big load of requests on you or flooding your inbox. Just need a few hockey photos.

Thanks again!
    You can try requesting the photos through the NHL photo store. I sent them a request for 2 images and they loaded them to their site so I could purchase them. Hopefully they have a sale before I need to purchase them.

http://photostore.nhl.com/on/demandw...Page-ContactUs

Hey,
    I am willing to pay, and am looking for a few images.
    Let me know,
    Thanks!!

Banned

Anyone need ONE Getty Image?????

Email me. I can help you out but only for one image.

Thank you,

Banned

Re: Anyone need ONE Getty Image?????

I do!

Banned

Email sent. I need around 10 people per order to make this work.... Keep the emails coming!

Yes! I will email you now. Thanks!