Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger

Brian Dawking Game Used Eagles Helmet

Just wondering if anyone can show me a photo of Brian Dawkins ever wearing a Riddell helmet while playing for the Eagles. Thanks in advance for your efforts.
    Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Nobody. I thought so. How about this. I will paypal $20 to the first person who can post a photo of Brian Dawkins wearing a Riddell helmet in a game while playing for the Eagles. Not a Schutt helmet with a "Riddell" nose bumper decal. (You can tell it is a Schutt helmet by the ventilation holes in the top of the helmet.)

Should be the easiest $20 you ever made - Right?
    Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Quote Originally Posted by helmets View Post
    Just wondering if anyone can show me a photo of Brian Dawkins ever wearing a Riddell helmet while playing for the Eagles. Thanks in advance for your efforts.
    Dawkins can be seen wearing a Riddell VSR-4 helmet in his 1996 Topps Finest refractor #344 card while wearing #24. But that was preseason or practice. Havent seen game action yet.

Those photos are from Training camp. Not a game. All of his early 1996 cards have photos from training camp. No Eagles wings on the helmet. No shield. Again, $20 for a photo of him wearing one in a game. Dawkins played in over 170 regular season games for the Eagles over 13 seasons. The helmet is described as a 1999-2000 but I will give you 13 seasons to find one photo.

Quote Originally Posted by helmets View Post
    Nobody. I thought so. How about this. I will paypal $20 to the first person who can post a photo of Brian Dawkins wearing a Riddell helmet in a game while playing for the Eagles. Not a Schutt helmet with a "Riddell" nose bumper decal. (You can tell it is a Schutt helmet by the ventilation holes in the top of the helmet.)

Should be the easiest $20 you ever made - Right?
    I see what your talking about now. Interesting helmet. I'll match your $20 Helmets if somebody can find a pic to that helmet lol.