Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Alvin Kamara signed inscribed '17 ROOKIE PREMIERE EVENT WORN game jersey FANATICS 1/1

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  10.4 KBONLY ONE OF IT'S KIND IN THE WORLD!!!! Opportunity to purchase New Orleans Saints phenom RB Alvin Kamara's 1st ever worn New Orleans Saints NFL game jersey from the 2017 NFLPA Rookie Premiere Event photo shoot sponsored by Panini on May 20th, 2017 held in Beverly Hills, CA for their upcoming NFL rookie cards. The NFLPA Rookie Premiere Event is known for being the 1st time the new rookie class gets to wear their new NFL professional jerseys and be photographed while wearing them. This is also the jersey that Kamara is wearing in the all of his Panini rookie cards! This jersey is truly a ONE-OF-A-KIND as it is the only one in existence in the world! There will always be numerous game-used jerseys of Kamara's throughout his career....but never will there ever be another jersey like this one, as it was the very first ever NFL game jersey that Kamara ever placed on his back!!! Therefore this is truly a ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME jersey that can NEVER be made again!! This special jersey will only appreciate in value, especially after Kamara gets his first Super Bowl....which should have been last year, had they not been robbed by the refs in the NFC Championship Playoff game against the Rams! It appears that this year might possibly be the very season they get it done!

The Rookie Premiere Event photo shoot event-worn jerseys are distinct in that they have a patch sewn on the inside of the bottom back of the jersey for the event and date the jersey was worn, and also the NFL shield on the front is a shiny metallic one rather than a flat colored one, which are like your standard authentic NFL jerseys. This jersey can be authenticated by entering the Fanatics Hologram ID #AA0010482 at http://www.fanaticsauthentic.com/pag...y_Verification at anytime.
    SEE EXACT PROOF!!!!! The jersey shows light wear, has a few small dirt stains, and has light staining in the collar area from sweat. I've posted a few pictures showing these stains near the right armpit and semi-circle wrinkles in the jersey numbers on the front of the jersey as a way to photo-match them with the website photo shoots of Kamara and on his Donruss Panini rookie cards(it doesn't get any clearer than that!). Think about this....Kamara has played in a few preseason games and a couple of year's regular season games and a few playoff games so far in his career. That's potentially less than 50 or so game-used jerseys out there. There is only one Rookie Premiere Event-Used jersey out there. Can you imagine if you had Tom Brady's one-of-a-kind 1st ever worn jersey....what it would be worth today?? It's mind-boggling to say the least! These are TRUE 1/1's and are EXTREMELY RARE!!!!

Another thing that makes this jersey even more special (as if it already wasn't special enough), is the fact that Alvin personally hand signed this jersey at one of his first ever public signings and also inscribed it.... which reads: "1st ever Jersey 5/20/17". It was inscribed and signed by Alvin Kamara at Gulf Coast Cards in Biloxi, Mississippi on Dec. 9th, 2017.....which was witnessed and authenticated by Radtke Sports. The hologram sticker affixed to the jersey has the number RS014853 which can be accessed on their website, RADTKESPORTS.COM, to verify Kamara's autograph and special one-of-a-kind inscription.

***Not desperate to sell, so I would appreciate no low-ball offers for this one-of-a-kind RARE jersey. It would be extremely hard to part with, and I'm not sure if I even want to consider letting this amazing piece go from my used-equipment collection...just thought I would list it up. You know what they say though....."everything has a Price!"

I have more photos if anyone would like to see more....just message me. Thanks

$9,999.00 or BO
    Attachment 89859Name:  image.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  11.8 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  11.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  13.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  11.5 KB
    Last edited by LH1534; 11-21-2019 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Adding price and pics