Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger

Guys I Need Your Advice

Next week I will be seeing Peyton Manning. He is going to sign a jersey for me....his 2016 AFC Championship game worn jersey that he threw his final NFL TD in. Guys this is a $40,000 dollar shirt and there can be zero mistakes...thus my need for help. Should I choose the safe route and use a fine tip black sharpie....or try the home run choice of a fine tip Deco pen? The Sharpie is safe and will not make a mess but the signature wonít look as sharp over time. The Deco pen will look sensational but thereís a chance of a paint pen disaster. What would you guys do?
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

No risk !!
    safe bet

Iím not big on autos on jerseys. But i would agree with the safe bet as well..

or perhaps just a photo of you and him holding the jersey as well

Thatís a super special jersey - I like the non-signed items and vote for the picture with you and him plus the jersey.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni