Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Question AARON JUDGE game used bats from 2017 2018 2019. WHERE HAVE THEY GONE?

I've been searching hi and low for a game used aaron judge bat from 2017 2018 or 2019. I have seen lots of gamers from the minors in the past but no major league bats. It appears that either Judge Fanatics or Steiner are hoarding these bats. I know Fanatics sold off many of his misc game used stuff on ebay and on their website,but no bats. Anyone have any comments or questions about this issue. Thanks, Nick.

judge hoards them. he signed a small deal with a small company called player direct for his debut season and i think maybe his rookie year they got some stuff, and then after the 2017 season he had a very small deal with anderson authentics just for a few bats that were all put to auction. as far as i know, his deal with fanatics either only included very few bats that sold immediately or did not include any bats (only cleats, BGs, and things like sleeves) and he never had a game used deal with steiner.

AARON JUDGE game used bats from 2017 2018 2019 WHERE HAVE THEY GONE

Sliding Contracts are in the game, but they dont show as occurring immediately; the slide occurs at the end of the season, when contract changes occur for all players