Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

What A Fraud....Jeez

I don’t even have to say a word except.........criminal.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Young-Tenne...UAAOSw4pZc8bm8
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Banned
    That's the fact, Jack. Obvious retail tagging, the LOA sticker is from what I believe to be an autograph entity, not one from the game used realm, and what little wear I can perceive looks likely to be simulated, rather than consistent with wear from game use. The most (and only) accurate aspect of it is, despite being sold as game used, the BIN price is far more representative of an autograph display item than one of a truly game used jersey. Still, the listed description is incorrect and should be revised to be fully accurate.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    That's the fact, Jack. Obvious retail tagging, the LOA sticker is from what I believe to be an autograph entity, not one from the game used realm, and what little wear I can perceive looks likely to be simulated, rather than consistent with wear from game use. The most (and only) accurate aspect of it is, despite being sold as game used, the BIN price is far more representative of an autograph display item than one of a truly game used jersey. Still, the listed description is incorrect and should be revised to be fully accurate.

Dave Miedema

Obvious faked wear. Clearly a retail jersey. Being passed off as something it’s not is fraud and that’s a crime. Period.
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

This isn't even a legit retail jersey but rather a bad Chinese knock-off. Smh