Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Tom Brady Game Worn Cleats?

Good evening all,

I purchased these recently. Trying to find a potential photo match, or anyone with info on a pair of TB12 Under Armour Cleats. Any info appreciated. Any suggestions on high res photos as well, I believe these are from the 2018 season but do not know for sure.

i could be wrong but those particular cleats seem to be turf cleats worn on artificial turf and therefor would not have all that real sod stuck to bottom and also the way they tape his ankles would prevent turf from getting on the sole towards the under armor logo . I am no expert on this although i do own some cleats ....just no Brady in my collection . I hope i'm wrong and you have the real deals good luck

I own several pairs of Benjamin Watson , one pair of Rosevelt Colvin ,Troy Brown, Joe Andruzzi and Brian Hoyer all from patriots and all signed and they are all regular sod cleats

Hello,

I owned these cleats shortly after your posting here. When I got them, I tried to photo match but had no luck. Unfortunately had to return them.

He used turf shoes on a grass field in only one game and that was in Jacksonville. I have checked them against those images and they do not seem to match.

If I'm not mistaken- he also used them pre season vs the Panthers.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamebats06 View Post
    He used turf shoes on a grass field in only one game and that was in Jacksonville. I have checked them against those images and they do not seem to match.

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan98 View Post
    Hello,

I owned these cleats shortly after your posting here. When I got them, I tried to photo match but had no luck. Unfortunately had to return them.

Hey, thanks for posting. You bought these??

Quote Originally Posted by MallCopKJ View Post
    Hey, thanks for posting. You bought these??
    I did. I owned them for all of 8 hours and packed them back up and mailed them off.

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan98 View Post
    I did. I owned them for all of 8 hours and packed them back up and mailed them off.
    Small world! Was that you that bought them from me at a Sportsworld?

I didn't. Got them from someone I know. Want to shoot me an email? Id like to talk more about them! dylanwagner1172@outlook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MallCopKJ View Post
    Small world! Was that you that bought them from me at a Sportsworld?