Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Lightbulb Wanted: New York Giants GU jerseys

Guys,

I'm always looking for New York Giants game used jerseys from early 80's up to 2011.

If you have OL / RB / FB / TE / DL / LB from that era to sell, let me know. PM me or find me @SashNYG on FB or Twttr

PayPal ready!

Thanks!

I have the following available:

Tiki Barber 2000
    Brian Alford 99 75th patch
    Sam Garnes 99 75th patch
    E. McDaniel 2000 Super Bowl issued
    Aaron Pierce 96
    Jason Sehorn 97

rundmkev@yahoo.com

I have the following game-worn NY Giants jerseys available. Contact me at gixc@verizon.net if interested.

DURENE THROWBACK JERSEYS FROM 1994 (With NFL 75th Anniversary Patch)
    #74-Erik Howard (Washington State) - Blue durene jersey with lineman-cut sleeves. Apex size 46-Long. Great game use with numerous team repairs. New York Giants Letter of Authenticity - $350

#75-Keith Hamilton (Pitt) - White durene jersey with lineman-cut sleeves. Apex size 46. Team repairs on the left shoulder and left sleeve - $300

#76-Jumbo Elliott (Michigan) - Blue durene jersey with lineman-cut sleeves. Apex size 46-Long. Good game use with several team repairs on the right shoulder. Grey Flannel Letter of Authenticity - $350

#91-Coleman Rudolph (Georgia Tech) - White durene jersey with lineman-cut sleeves. Apex size 44-Long. Small unrepaired hole on the right sleeve above the “1”, hit mark on the right sleeve above the “9”, and a small tear at the top right corner of the name plate. Ball Park Heroes Certificate of Authenticity - $250

#93-Mike Fox (West Virginia) - White durene jersey with lineman-cut sleeves. Apex size 46-Long. Team repair near the front “3” - $300

OTHER NEW YORK GIANTS JERSEYS
    #8-Tim Hasselbeck (red Throwback from 2005) - Reebok size 48 from 2005 with 05-48 strip tag in neck. WTM PRT patch. Tightening shoelace sewn into jersey bottom. Light wear. Team COA - $400