Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: My Final Post

My Final Post

Hey guys....I’ve decided that this will be my final post on this site. The sad truth is it seems this place has died. There’s just nothing going on here anymore. However, if you ever wanna chat about GU stuff or if you feel I can help you somehow please feel free to email me. All the best to you.....
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Banned
    I hope you reconsider, Doc. Your posts are among the better ones on here.

Dave Miedema

I've always appreciated reading your posts and hope this site somehow returns to glory and you reconsider. Can't say I blame you as nothing has seemingly been done despite pep talks saying they're working to correct the current state of affairs.

You can tell by the way nothing here goes on anymore by the classified ads selling stuff. There is nothing. A few years ago there was all kinds of GU items every day. Heck one day I was able to buy 5 GU bats of HOFers from 5 different guys. As popular as the GU market is and this site is focused on that, hence the name Game Used Universe it's sad sellers have gone to other markets instead of selling on here.

Things always wax and wane. As long as there's a need for collectors to share information, there will be a need for this forum, even if things are slower at times than at others.