Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Interesting 2018-19 footwear news

The website theScore has reported that, effective this upcoming season, NBA players will be allowed to wear game shoes of any colors they choose in games. The colors will NOT be limited to team colors. The only restriction seems to be the use of third-party logos, which will have to meet NBA approval before being worn.

Dave Miedema

I liked how the players were initially using a lot of custom shoes from the great shoe artists out there but that has slowed down and even the unique color-ways has slowed down. I am not sure how soon before the season the shoe manufacturers received this information but they should be in full force mode now creating unique color-ways especially for their endorsed athletes. I think Kyrie Irving's team has been doing a great job but with the lack of limitations we should not see any basic color-ways on the court for any player!
    I am a broker of NBA Game Used shoes, jerseys and other game used memorabilia. If you are in search of a game used items from a specific player please send me a message and I will see if anyone in my network has the right piece for your collection.