Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

This used to be a good site when Chris Cavalier had it before he went to Goldin auctions. I bought many game-used bats on here and it was fun to be on all the time then after Chris left the whole website just seem to be about Goldin auctions and promoting his auctions. I think it turned a lot of people off. Another factor was used to be every time you'd have to get into the collector to collector section you had to sign in and that was a hassle. It's really gone downhill over the past few years hopefully it'll change and more people will get on. I'd like to buy some more game-used bats like it was before.

Quote Originally Posted by 1929tudor View Post
    This used to be a good site when Chris Cavalier had it before he went to Goldin auctions. I bought many game-used bats on here and it was fun to be on all the time then after Chris left the whole website just seem to be about Goldin auctions and promoting his auctions. I think it turned a lot of people off. Another factor was used to be every time you'd have to get into the collector to collector section you had to sign in and that was a hassle. It's really gone downhill over the past few years hopefully it'll change and more people will get on. I'd like to buy some more game-used bats like it was before.
    I agree GUU has seen better days. Hopefully it will come back to what it once was. Besides Dave M, it seems no one really shares knowledge to prevent people from getting ripped off. I just found out Chris Cavalier left Goldin Auctions for Heritage Auctions. Maybe his departure as something to do with the site decline? Does Chris still own GUU?