I don't want to clutter this post up with a bunch of photos, but please email me at jscott0688@gmail.com for photos of anything listed below:

1. Mark McGwire TATC Jersey and Cap - $500 - Jersey is a Russell Athletic size 52. It was purchased as a blank and professionally lettered by Bill Henderson. Even blank TATC jerseys are very rare. The cap is a recently reproduced replica from New Era.

2. Jeff Berblinger 1997 MDA Jersey - $250 - This is another very rare St. Louis Cardinals special event jersey. These jerseys were worn for one day only (September 1, 1997) as a jersey-off-the-back promotion to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association and Cardinals Care. What makes this jersey unique is a special MDA/Cardinals Care patch on the left sleeve and a uniform number on the front of the jersey (The Cardinals did not wear numbers on the front of their uniforms in 1997).

3. Al Reyes 2005 Home Jersey - $150 - Jersey is autographed and includes the Busch Stadium Final Season patch on the left sleeve.

4. Matt Adams 2012 Home Jersey - $300 - Jersey is autographed and inscribed "2012 Rookie Season MLB Debut 5-20-2012". MLB Authenticated as team-issued.

5. A.J. Pierzynski 2014 Road Jersey - $150 - Based on the placement of the name and number on the back of the jersey and the lack of a stitched last name on the front of the jersey, I believe this is the jersey worn by Pierzynski in his Cardinals debut at Wrigley field on July 26, 2014. MLB Authenticated as team-issued.

6. A. J. Pierzynski 2014 Home Postseason Jersey - $150 - Includes the 2014 Postseason patch on the right sleeve. MLB Authenticated as team issued.

7. Rick Ankiel 2008 Road Batting Helmet - $200 - Helmet has been beautifully signed by Ankiel in silver paint pen on the bill.

8. Yadier Molina 2010 Road Batting Helmet - $500 - Cool-Flo Model with a very nice signature on the bill in silver paint pen. I have photomatched this helmet to a game at Wrigley field based on a small crack on the flap of the helmet. MLB Authenticated as team-issued.

9. Jason Heyward 2015 Road Batting Helmet (with C-Flap) and Wrist Guard - $400 - The helmet and wrist guard are both MLB Authenticated as team-issued. The helmet is photomatched and the wrist guard shows very heavy use.

10. Rafael Furcal 2012 Home Batting Helmet worn for walk-off hit - $350 - This is a very cool piece. MLB Authenticated as game used on July 8, 2012, this is very clearly the helmet that Furcal was wearing when he collected the walk-off hit to win the game that day. I'm currently having trouble getting the video to work on MLB.com, but if you are able to watch it, you can see Adam Wainwright remove the helmet from Furcal's head during the celebration and place it on his own.