I was just looking through the preview for the upcoming Grey Flannel summer auction and came across the following jersey (Steve Nash - Phoenix Suns Christmas Day) which is stated as being photo-matched by www.photo-match.com.

The auction includes an image to the purported photo-match and, to be completely honest, the supporting images seem to go closer to disproving a match above all else. In looking at the image below, the gap in the top of the "U" in "SUNS" appears far larger on the in-game photo than on the jersey up for auction (a crease in the in game photo that suggests that the space may be even wider!). Weirdly, this is being circled/highlighted as a focal point in illustrating the photo-match.

https://greyflannelauctions.com/Item...39551g_lg.jpeg

For a jersey without any paperwork (especially for a "marquee event' jersey worn only for a single game) you'd think a solid photo-match would be straightforward but to me this looks more likely to be a back-up than the game used jersey.

What do others think? Am I overthinking this or does this photo-match look somewhat dubious?