Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cano's legacy takes another hit

Robinson Cano has been suspended for 80 games for use of a prohibited MLB masking agent. ESPN reported that MLB must have been able to establish Cano deliberately used the diuretic as a masking agent, otherwise he would have received no suspension.

Does this make his already disdained memorabilia even less desirable?

As a doctor myself who prescribes and uses furosemide on a great deal of my patients I've been curious to see what evidence they had showing he was trying to mask PED use. In everything I read there's no details unfortunately. I also can't figure out from what I've read what he would be using furosemide for as he states it was "for a condition" which I guess would put water in MLB's evidence.

I have a vast collection of Cano bats from his Yankees years including many of his higher end gamers and home run bats. This wouldn't deter me to be honest if I stumbled upon any more of his Yankee years home run bats.
    -Randy
    rborrero14 at gmail.com

Banned
    I'm not buying Cano stuff now, but I also never did before this, either. I always felt that Cano only got serious ink because he spent so much time with the Yankees. I doubt we'd even be asking this if his career was split between the Rockies and A's.

Dave Miedema