Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Do you Collect???...

Game used bats
    game used jerseys ( baseball)
    game used jerseys ( football)

than you will will be watching and participating in our Winter Auction.
    we have our largest selection of game used football jerseys ever at auction for us , and the vast majority are photo matched.
    We have our largest selection of game used bats ever at auction, and for every price range possible.

Preview opens Friday, and our contest will be Sunday...which means I will either NOT be going to the Eagles game or I will be there wit m iPad and another office employee helping out.

Which site?

ExtremeFuse
    Quote Originally Posted by KGoldin View Post
    Game used bats
    game used jerseys ( baseball)
    game used jerseys ( football)

than you will will be watching and participating in our Winter Auction.
    we have our largest selection of game used football jerseys ever at auction for us , and the vast majority are photo matched.
    We have our largest selection of game used bats ever at auction, and for every price range possible.

Preview opens Friday, and our contest will be Sunday...which means I will either NOT be going to the Eagles game or I will be there wit m iPad and another office employee helping out.
    Hi, I was wondering how does the contest work. My GUU name is different from my Goldin Auction name, and I didn't know if there was a way to link them.

This will be my first time participating with Goldin Auction and I had my eyes on a couple items. Thanks for having the contest.

I need to get to my office in a few hours and can use a pc to post everything and explain from there
    it launches 8pm eastern tonight