Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Chargers Color Rush Jerseys

Here are three Chargers color rush jerseys I recently acquired from their December 3rd 2017 game. These royal blue jerseys are my favorite they have used since 1987. The AFL throwbacks used in 2009 are right up there with these though.

The first jersey is #86 Hunter Henry - Tight End (Arkansas Razorbacks)

This jersey shows significant use from Henry's 7 receptions for 81 yards. He had a fumble recovery in the game and also had a reception collision that knocked his helmet flying off. He provided some great blocking on pass and run plays as well. There is a hole on the top left corner near the nameplate. He took some brutal hits after his receptions in this game. He also wore this jersey for a prior promotional photo shoot to hype the uniforms to be worn for this game.

The next jersey is #99 Joey Bosa - Defensive End (Ohio State)

Another jersey that shows great use and also has holes in the top left front of the shoulder area. Bosa had one of his 22 career sacks in this game and also forced a fumble on that sack that helped the Chargers maintain the win at the end of the game. He recorded 7 solo tackles in this jersey, which is the most he has had in one game so far in his career. Having missed 4 games in his 2016 rookie season and there are still 2 more games to go in his second season, his sack number is fairly impressive.

The final of the 3 jerseys is #17 Philip Rivers - Quarterback (North Carolina State)

Rivers was 31 of 43 in pass attempts with 344 yards total. He also completed 10 of those passes to wide receiver Keenan Allen for a total of 105 yards and a touchdown. This was the third straight game that Rivers threw over 100+ yards to Keenan Allen. This marked the first time in NFL history that a wide receiver had 3 consecutive games with 10+ receptions, 100+ receiving yards and at least one touchdown. Allen's jersey was sent to the Hall of Fame to be briefly displayed. Rivers moved in to 7th place in NFL history for passing touchdowns after throwing his 355th touchdown. He also eclipsed 49,000 career passing yards in this jersey.

These are the only royal blue color rush jerseys I have seen available to the public. If anyone else has any jerseys, please feel free to share them in this thread.

Thanks for looking,

Ryan

Re: Chargers Color Rush Jerseys

Here some quick photo matches of the many I have found.

Joey Bosa

Hunter Henry

Philip Rivers

Banned

Awesome pickups! Those jerseys are amazing and you obviously grabbed three of the best, congrats.

Nice jerseys with good pictures.
    I really enjoyed reading this post.

Best,

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by astizzle View Post
    Nice jerseys with good pictures.
    I really enjoyed reading this post.

Best,

Alex
    Thanks for taking the time to read it all. These aren’t the most significant jerseys ever obviously. I enjoy knowing as many details as possible about the jerseys I own. This style hasn’t been available to the public before and theis style was only worn twice, once in each of the last two seasons.

Bosa is a beast. You kinda poo poo his results, but the dude is a monster out there and is making life really tough on the opposition. You may find yourself liking that acquisition more and more as time passes.

Quote Originally Posted by chargeralaska View Post
    Here some quick photo matches of the many I have found.

Joey Bosa

Hunter Henry

Philip Rivers

How much is a Bosa jersey? thanks Mike
    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Also, I apologize the original post should read that Rivers threw touchdown 335 not 355.

Centauri, I definitely enjoy having the Bosa in my collection. If Bosa can stay healthy he will have an above average career for sure.

NegleyPirate—I have seen Bosa jerseys start out at $3999 during his rookie season and most around $3000. Gotta love the price on modern day gamers from stars. He hasn’t had too many in the public market place and Fanatics had only received 3 or so of his during his first two seasons. I have seen photos of him trading a few of his jerseys after games with other players and I am sure Panini has cut up a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by chargeralaska View Post
    Also, I apologize the original post should read that Rivers threw touchdown 335 not 355.

Centauri, I definitely enjoy having the Bosa in my collection. If Bosa can stay healthy he will have an above average career for sure.

NegleyPirate—I have seen Bosa jerseys start out at $3999 during his rookie season and most around $3000. Gotta love the price on modern day gamers from stars. He hasn’t had too many in the public market place and Fanatics had only received 3 or so of his during his first two seasons. I have seen photos of him trading a few of his jerseys after games with other players and I am sure Panini has cut up a couple.
    any interest in rivers senior bowl game worn jersey, photo matched? espo774@gmail.com