Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Bucks warmup on ebay

Did anyone score one of these on ebay? please let me know. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1977-85-Ale...p2047675.l2557
    Thank you,
    Chris Nerat

Re: Bucks warmup on ebay

I live in Milwaukee, and I think a couple of years ago I heard the Bucks themselves actually got rid of a ton of stuff from their equipment room. I do not remember how they sold them to the public, though. Among the gear was surprisingly old stuff, including some of their old jerseys/warmups like these from the 80s/90s. I am not super shocked to see some of the these out there.

Not for sale:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Those were sold by me. I have a bunch I kept that were some of the more notable players.

Quote Originally Posted by bucksdrummer View Post
    Those were sold by me. I have a bunch I kept that were some of the more notable players.
    Hi Chris. I'm interested if you'd like to email me - gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thanks.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Lightbulb Re: Bucks warmup on ebay

FTR: The Bucks warmup in Chris Nerat's post would date to sometime in the early 1980s, based on the Sand-Knit tags.

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    FTR: The Bucks warmup in Chris Nerat's post would date to sometime in the early 1980s, based on the Sand-Knit tags.

Dave Miedema
    Thanks for the clarification Dave. What years did they use that style of tag? I have a bunch of tops, shorts, and pants, but have had a hard time pinpointing exactly when some of it was used.

Banned

Lightbulb Re: Bucks warmup on ebay

Thanks for the clarification Dave. What years did they use that style of tag? I have a bunch of tops, shorts, and pants, but have had a hard time pinpointing exactly when some of it was used.
    That style was the norm for roughly 1980-81 through 1984-85 in the NBA. I have seen this style of Sand-Knit tag with the word "medalist" both in black or in white outlined in black.

Dave Miedema

What years did they use that style of tag? I have a bunch of tops, shorts, and pants, but have had a hard time pinpointing exactly when some of it was used.
    http://sportstaggingdatabase.yolasite.com/sand-knit.php

Can you please contact me? I would love one of those. kneerat@hotmail.com or facebook me
    Thank you,
    Chris Nerat