Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Vince Young Game Worn MEARS....Nope

The sleeves are not typical of Young gamers...but he did wear this type for a few games in 06. He actually wore three different types of sleeves that year as the photos show. However, he did NOT have a cropped tail in 06 and he did NOT wear size 44. He was a size 50. This jersey is simply no good.

http://sports.mearsonlineauctions.co...LOT115521.aspx
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Re: Vince Young Game Worn MEARS....Nope

It does list it as a game jersey and not game used or game worn jersey. It also mentions it as an A5 for grading purposes, which to me means it would be no better than 50% likely it was worn by the player. It does appear to be team issued which is probably why the grade was A5.

For $500, it is not worth that much and it currently has no bids. I would have no interest in purchasing this, as I am a Steelers fan, but see your point. If the price was $250 or even $100, would you bid on it?

Re: Vince Young Game Worn MEARS....Nope

They don't come right out and say game used but jersey is listed under "game used jerseys" category and does say "light wear" If the jersey only gets an A5, why not show the worksheet?