Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Goldin Auctions 2017 Holiday Auction Official Contest Thread!- Winners posted here

the last 10 minutes the website was giving me issues..kept bouncing back to the prior auction results...I got about 6 bids in when I would have likely had 20

Re: Goldin Auctions 2017 Holiday Auction Official Contest Thread!- Winners posted here

Quote Originally Posted by GoCrazyFolks76 View Post
    Any update on this?

Seems like with over a half an hour, there should have been another 300 bids easy.
    should have but didn't come close
    last night was definitely quite slow, will assume less lots than normal and thanksgiving weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by truvalue123 View Post
    the last 10 minutes the website was giving me issues..kept bouncing back to the prior auction results...I got about 6 bids in when I would have likely had 20
    is this happening NOW?
    if so, send me link if possible to what doing or a screenshot
    if not, I wish you had mentioned so I could have informed my software provider to look into it
    thanks

It was acting a little unusual for me as well. I bid on some items, but those bids were not reflected in the "my account" page. I could't keep track of what I had bid on, was winning, or outbid on. So I tapped out early. The email confirmations seemed to come much slower too. Not a huge deal, just FYI.
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Email:
    jamesbrandt24 at yahoo.com