Quote Originally Posted by paul457 View Post
Some things I noticed:

* I don’t remember the Pats ever having a thin font Patriots front bumper decal during Brady’s time. It was a riddell logo up through like 2014?
* the American flag doesn’t have thick white border
* the red side shock blockers were used for almost a decade before they switched to the newer style

Questions:
* are there any reconditioning stickers inside?
* are the back number decals metallic or solid navy? It’s a very faint flake so look in the bright light
* same question on the side logos
* is there a number code on the face mask?

I have some pictures of Pats helmets from their HOF That i could post for reference, to check the decals and such. But I’m seeing a few red flags.
Thanks for the post! What exactly does the reconditioning sticker look like? There is a sticker inside near the ear hole that looks painted over. I will have to check the back numbers but the side logo's almost look like they have a sparkle/shimmer to/in them. I will check the face mask as well. I think there are "04" and "07" numbers on them.

I did find this online by the way:

The font looks like it matches and you can see a small, what almost looks like a divot in the paint which also looks the same on the helmet I have. The color of the clips is also clear.