Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

White Sox Orange Soda bottle from 20's-30's'

Finally..After years of looking I found and purchased a 1920'3-1938 glass White Sox orange soda bottle. These bottles were only sold at Comiskey park and have a W/S crossing bats and a sock imprinted on them along with the year on the bottom.
    I have only seen a couple posted and have no idea what the actual value on these are..I know Salukidave has one...anybody have a idea on value? Im curious if I overpaid.....

Re: White Sox Orange Soda bottle from 20's-30's'

This sounds like a very rare item. I'm not sure why you're worried about overpaying? If I find a rare item I need, I buy it. Price is not a factor as long as "I" think it's worth what the seller's asking price is. It's hard to determine fair value on some of these rare items, but if price is problematic, you should ideally figure that out before you buy. I get it though, sometimes you don't have time to do proper research. Then you buy and say it was worth it, regardless of price.

Re: White Sox Orange Soda bottle from 20's-30's'

If you never see them then there is no real way to find a value. I agree with tigers... if its that rare and you want it just get it. I bought a Buccaneers football bag from 1979 and paid $100. I had never seen one before or since... who the heck knows what its "worth" so I may have overpaid but I don't care... its cool.

And how about posting a pic of the bottle... I'd like to see what it looks like.