Hello guys, I've been a member for about 9 years now, post now and then, uniform collector for around 30 years. I'v been involved in professional baseball in the coaching side for about 25 years. Don't know if this pertains to the subject, but, under general discussion, I'm going to manage in the Cal Ripken new collegiate league this summer. I can bring my own assistant. So, if anybody is interested in coaching at the Cal Ripken Experience in Myrtle Beach, S.Carolina, email me at: waelchli29808@yahoo.com. The season is 24 games, starting May 29th to July 2nd, all-star game and playoffs included in the date. It pays $1500 for the month, put up in luxury condos right near the field, no cost, no travel, food not included. I have my team roster almost filled. Looking for someone with teaching skills. I have been in the game as a manager, hitting coach or pitching coach for 18 years and a batting practice pitcher for 8 years with the Toronto Blue Jays and Detroit Tigers. Need someone that may teach infield or catching skills and wants to learn from me as I've coached under Doc Edwards, John Pacella, Steve Swisher and Jim Gentile. Also managed a year in Italy's major league. Need to know soon as they are putting coaches with managers this week. Either leave me an email or a telephone number and I'll contact you within a day of contact. Thank you. Tom W.