Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: p.s.a. card submission help

I tried to load, but is error...to big.

I personally would use PSA over SGC (my Ripken/Charlotte card is in a PSA holder)...Do you live anywhere near a show where PSA may be set up? That way you could talk to a rep and sub it in person....On a "raw" card, I'd use a declared value of $2500

Thank you. I live in charlotte. I don't think they do shows here anymore. I think the closest to me would be chantilky or atlanta. Do you think if I declared the value of 2500, if it is more. They would not keep my money and contact me for more money if need be? I don't know what there policy would be on that. . Anyone have this situation come up before?

Quote Originally Posted by zonker View Post
    Thank you. I live in charlotte. I don't think they do shows here anymore. I think the closest to me would be chantilky or atlanta. Do you think if I declared the value of 2500, if it is more. They would not keep my money and contact me for more money if need be? I don't know what there policy would be on that. . Anyone have this situation come up before?
    No, they won't contact you for more money....Any ungraded/slabbed card would not have a value of more than that....Fill out the paperwork & ship it in

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    I personally would use PSA over SGC (my Ripken/Charlotte card is in a PSA holder)...Do you live anywhere near a show where PSA may be set up? That way you could talk to a rep and sub it in person....On a "raw" card, I'd use a declared value of $2500
    I would still say $4500, unless the card looks damaged (dented corners, creased, etc). It doesn't cost you any more (fee & return postage are same for $2500 or $4500), and if it's lost or damaged while with PSA, you'll get a higher settlement.