Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Question About Jack Morris Jersey in VSA Auctions

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Can anyone post a screen shot of the patch, that would be helpful.
    I have a screenshot on my phone but it's too big to post. Not sure how to make it small enough to post

Banned

Question Re: Question About Jack Morris Jersey in VSA Auctions

I did notice in the auction listing that there was the outline of a Twins 30th Anniversary patch on the right sleeve underneath the World Series patch. That is a situation I saw on one other Twins jersey made for the 1991 WS (Chuck Knoblauch). While the photo evidence shows that this isn't the jersey he wore in his one road start, it could be possible that it was either a backup jersey or one that was "bench-worn". It seems far fetched that someone would forge a jersey with one patch, remove that patch with visible remnants, and then replace it with a second patch. The saga continues...

Dave Miedema

I agree Dave. I am happy VSA updated the description on the jersey. Lays out that it's not the game used jersey it seemed they implied it was before.

Nobody in this thread mentions that the owner of this auction house went to jail for selling fake jerseys as gamers??

Quote Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
    Nobody in this thread mentions that the owner of this auction house went to jail for selling fake jerseys as gamers??
    I think we did but it got edited. If you notice the first page was edited pretty heavily by the admin's.

Yes I originally titled the thread with a title that I shouldn't have and requested Chris change it because I felt it wasn't fair to VSA. I am aware of Steves past and that does make me skeptical to buy from his house if the items don't have rock solid provenance or COAs from very reputable 3rd parties, which this Morris jersey does not