Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HELP!! I got Adam Wainwright's 1500th strikeout thrown to me as the 3rd out ball and im tryin to photomatch it

https://imgur.com/gallery/Mcwlf here is an album with photos of the ball, it was on 4/16/2017 at yankee stadium in the bottom of the third inning. Strikeout to catcher (Yadier Molina), thrown to 2B (Aledmys Diaz) where the tag was applied (Aaron Hicks). Thrown to me by Aledmys Diaz in section 126 at the bottom of the aisle, as per the number on the ball I number my baseballs, but didnt know this one was special. (ik u guys are gonna eat me up on that). I looked at mlb.tv and tried to do it myself, but didn't see anything, maybe another set of eyes could help.

Re: HELP!! I got Adam Wainwright's 1500th strikeout thrown to me as the 3rd out ball and im tryin to photomatc

just to let you guys know the photomatching isnt even for me, its for Adam himself

Re: HELP!! I got Adam Wainwright's 1500th strikeout thrown to me as the 3rd out ball and im tryin to photomatc

Without an MLB Holo, that ball is probably only going to be special to you.

then why did he ask for it back from me?

How did he ask ? Did he text you ? lol

I'd give it back.

He'll probably give you a jersey or something.

Quote Originally Posted by bryzzo2016 View Post
    How did he ask ? Did he text you ? lol

I'd give it back.

He'll probably give you a jersey or something.
    dmed me on twitter actually, Im giving it back, id like to try to photomatch it or him

I betcha he gives you a sweet piece of memorabilia.

I asked for a GU bat, he said it will be no problem

Quote Originally Posted by abneric View Post
    I asked for a GU bat, he said it will be no problem
    Sweet ! One of his ? Or did you ask for another player's ?

his!