I've been out of collecting for a little while, but still check GUU here and there trying to keep up with the times whenever I can. I've learned a lot from you guys/gals on here and can usually make a decision for myself on whether or not most things are "as advertised". That said, I was scrolling through eBay earlier and noticed a jersey listed as being a Giancarlo Stanton "gamer" and I had a few questions and concerns that I was hoping someone on here could answer for me because I've never collected or researched Marlins items very closely...My first drawback was the price only being listed at $599 OBO seemed a bit low to me for a Stanton gamer. I did not see any authentication stickers anywhere in the pics or see any in the description. And lastly the sizing is a 48 and after a quick search of a few auctions for authenticated Stanton gamers, the ones I saw were size 50 (not that far off, but still).... what do y'all think about it, legit or no? Thanks! By the way I'm typing this from my cell phone so I hope the copied link actually works

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Giancarlo-Stan...%257Ciid%253A2