Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Final Call For Consignments

Hello Everyone,

I sent out an email yesterday but thought I would post the text here as well in case anyone is having issues with their emails:

The Goldin Auctions train continues to power along with amazing results. Among other things, our recent 'Great American Trading Card Auction' established multiple new records for prices realized while amassing over $6.7 million in sales with just 50 lots. Included in those records were the amazing realized prices of:

1) The T206 "Jumbo" Honus Wagner card which sold for over $3.1 million. This record price eclipsed the previous record of $2.8 million for the "Gretzky Wagner."

2) A LeBron James 2003-04 Upper Deck 1/1 "Ultimate Logos" Autographed Logoman Rookie PSA MINT 9 card which sold for $312,000. This record price established a mark as both the most expensive autographed trading card ever sold and the most ever paid for a card made after 1980.

We are now at the final call for consignments for our upcoming January auction.
    The auction that will go live on January 9th and close just before the Super Bowl on January 28th.

While everyone knows Goldin Auctions has a reputation for offering great baseball items all year round, our January Auction will also have a strong football emphasis given the timing of the auction around the Super Bowl.

We are currently seeking consignments that are already authenticated and have estimated values of $1,000 or more.

If you are interested in consigning anything to our Fall auction I pretty much need to know immediately.

I can be reached via email at Chris@gameuseduniverse.com

I look forward to serving you in every way possible.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Banned

Re: Final Call For Consignments

Great to hear. I'm proud to be a small part of your operation.

Dave Miedema