Hello Everyone,

Please find below the text from an email I sent out to previous consignors.
Please note if you are interested in consigning anything to our special Holiday Auction, I need to know right away since the deadline is October 14th:

The momentum train that is Goldin Auctions has never been stronger.

Our 'Great American Trading Card Auction' closed on Saturday and we established multiple new records for prices realized while amassing over $6.7 million in sales with just 50 lots.
Included in those records were the amazing realized prices of:

1) The T206 "Jumbo" Honus Wagner card which sold for over $3.1 million. This record price eclipsed the previous record of $2.8 million for the "Gretzky Wagner."

2) A LeBron James 2003-04 Upper Deck 1/1 "Ultimate Logos" Autographed Logoman Rookie PSA MINT 9 card which sold for $312,000. This record price established a mark as both the most expensive autographed trading card ever sold and the most ever paid for a card made after 1980.

We will be taking this momentum into a special 'Holiday Auction' we will be holding next month.
The auction will open on November 14th and will close on December 3rd.
Although the holiday auction will not be as large as our other auctions, it will have a catalog and will be treated like all our other auctions. Importantly:

a) with the auction ending December 3rd, people can order items as gifts and have them in time for the holidays; and
b) we will pay quickly, meaning most consignors will have their payout in time for Christmas.

The deadline to consign to the Holiday Auction is October 14th.
Please also note that, at this time, we are only accepting items that do not require any type of authentication and have a minimum lot value of $1,500.

If you are interested in consigning anything to this special auction I pretty much need to know immediately.

I can be reached via email at Chris@goldinauctions.com.

I look forward to serving you in every way possible.

Sincerely,
Chris