Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Talking Marc Himelstein has made me a believer

I had my first phone contact with Marc (Tigers game used boss) last week, asking about the availability of a couple of game used single-game caps of a buddy, coach Dave Clark. He said he'd get back to me, and did the next day. While the two I had asked about (Father's Day and July 4th) were sold, he did have Clark's lid from Memorial Day. The transaction was made and today, in less than a week, my new item arrived via UPS, and I'm happy to both add a new item to my collection, and to get great service from Marc and the Tigers. I hope to be able to buy something more before the season is over. Thanks, Marc!

Dave Miedema

Re: Marc Himelstein has made me a believer

I will second Dave's comments.

I have had multiple opportunities to work with Marc in the past and it has always been a pleasure.
    Marc has shown himself to be congenial and responsive and always carries through on anything he says he is going to do.
    Quite simply, I am very glad people like Marc work in the game used memorabilia segment of the hobby.

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

He's great to deal with if you can get past his outrageous prices!

I have to agree with everyone he is great to deal with but the prices are sometimes a bit overpriced. But he always comes through with request

I've purchased from him a couple of times. Both went smoothly. He's one of the better ones. In both cases, I found the prices to be on par with what they would have gotten at auction or from other teams.