Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What label do you put on your GU ball case and what info do you put on it?

WFL1974...is the first ball supposed to say "Cubbie" vs "Clubbie"?

Quote Originally Posted by cjmezz View Post
    WFL1974...is the first ball supposed to say "Cubbie" vs "Clubbie"?
    Its supposed to say "Clubbie" ...Clubbie, as in short for clubhouse attendant. I am a Respiratory Therapist, but in my other "job" I'm a Clubbie for the Birmingham Barons, the AA affiliate of the White Sox. This is my first season, so after that first game that I worked, one of the other clubbies tossed the ball to me as a memento. I was very glad to have it.
    I usually work the visiting clubhouse, so I've been fortunate to meet a lot of different players, coaches, etc...its been fun.

Besides, if I would have put "first game as visiting clubhouse attendant" I would have had to use the very smallest font, LOL.

I like mine simple as well, and usually only include the batter, pitcher, the play, date, opponents and inning. Occasionally I include more details like shown on the top line.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Everything looks good, and according to your own taste, but I've settled on wordperfect typed small and cut to size applied with scotch tape. Also be aware that some ball cubes are too tight and squeeze the baseball at center glass/plastic, be aware of that.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

drooling over that game 3 Thor ball!
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Quote Originally Posted by lengthwise1 View Post
    drooling over that game 3 Thor ball!
    Thanks. You don't want to know about that one! What a headache. I'll post it's first cousin soon, 2016, Syndergaard vs Daniel Murphy's first at bat at CitiField as a National:100 mph fly out to 3rd pitch.