Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Help with assessing value Austin Hedges Game Used

Hey everyone!
    I have a Game Used Catchers Helmet that was used by Austin Hedges, it's unsigned, but I have a photo-match with it. I've had hundreds of game used items before, but this is the only catching helmet I, and my buddies, have ever owned. I've attached photos of the helmet, as well as the photo-match, and I would like to ask you all for help with assessing its value. Right now I'm thinking it's valued at somewhere around $200, but I would like to know if I'm far off on that.

Re: Help with assessing value Austin Hedges Game Used

As a helmet collector as well as a Orioles collector I think $200 is prob what it is worth. So you were dead on in your thinking of the value of your helmet. And a good young player that can develop into something bigger at a thin position.

Re: Help with assessing value Austin Hedges Game Used

Not sure that counts as a photo match, as there appear to be scuffs/paint spots on the photos that don't seem to be on the helmet and vice-versa. However, that said, I'd say $150 would be a fair price, since there doesn't seem to be any team related logos on it. I suppose $200 could be got if someone *really* wanted it.