Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Chris Sale Scratched From Tonight's Start Because He Cut Up Throwback Jerseys

What a spoiled brat! Cant pitch in certain jersey. lol Put him in an old time flannel on a 100 degree day in st louis like the old time guys. Some of these newer players are so spoiled. I hope he gets suspended and fined! No one was asking him to pitch in a straightjacket. And yes teams need to do promotions to make money so they can pay the crazy salaries for these young dumb classless morons like Sale.

Re: Chris Sale Scratched From Tonight's Start Because He Cut Up Throwback Jerseys

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/17...cago-white-sox

Figured he would be suspended for " destroying team property"

The jerseys won't be sold at a discount. Chris just tweeted "I told the team, there is NO way this jersey is going on Sale!"

Tip your waitress, folks!

I know....bad.

Peace!
    Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Quote Originally Posted by seanbaseball View Post
    What a spoiled brat! Cant pitch in certain jersey. lol Put him in an old time flannel on a 100 degree day in st louis like the old time guys. Some of these newer players are so spoiled. I hope he gets suspended and fined! No one was asking him to pitch in a straightjacket. And yes teams need to do promotions to make money so they can pay the crazy salaries for these young dumb classless morons like Sale.

They also did not have twitter/facebook or live reporting constantly taking place. Some of the stories from that era would make the modern day players look like saints. The media for the most part did not report on anything they saw that was damaging to the club or players reputation. Just playing devils advocate!

Quote Originally Posted by STLHAMMER32 View Post
    They also did not have twitter/facebook or live reporting constantly taking place. Some of the stories from that era would make the modern day players look like saints. The media for the most part did not report on anything they saw that was damaging to the club or players reputation. Just playing devils advocate!
    Excellent point! Didn't think of that.

Bonus: he saved Topps some time and gave them an idea their newest subset of relic cards.

Really though, almost every time I see Sale's name in a story, it makes him seem like a surly jerk. Pressure/ego getting him maybe?

He makes over $4000 a pitch.
    I'd wear a suit of armor as a uniform for that. You could even throw a poisnous snake in there with me.

Banned

Question Re: Chris Sale Scratched From Tonight's Start Because He Cut Up Throwback Jerseys

I lost a lot of respect for this guy after this stunt. His tantrum reminds me of the snowflake college students in our universities who whine and take offense anytime someone offers a thought contrary to their own views. I wonder where Sale's "safe space" will be before he's eligible to return on Thursday?

Dave Miedema

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    I wonder where Sale's "safe space" will be before he's eligible to return on Thursday?

Dave Miedema
    A new team ?