Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Peyton Manning 5 Touchdown Jersey.....

https://goldinauctions.com/Historic_...LOT22852.aspx#

When I saw this jersey I immediately had reservations. Mainly because I have it on rock solid authority that Peyton Manning wore AT LEAST two jerseys per game. Sometimes 3 jerseys. The odds of throwing 5 TD's in one jersey would be extremely rare. Furthering the problem is Manning signed this jersey "5 TD's". I decided to watch the game in its entirety on NFL rewind....and I will now post DEFINITIVE proof that Manning did not wear this jersey the entire game and did not throw 5 TD's wearing this jersey. Before I begin I want to make it clear that I contacted Ken Goldin via email and phone and I do not in any way believe Ken knew this jersey was not a 5 TD shirt. Ken is a good guy and I know he will report my findings. The major evidence the jersey was not worn the entire game is the nameplate. It got a huge stain on it in the first half that the jersey being auctioned does not have. Further there is a very unique thread that is not found on the first half game images....but is clearly evident in the second half photos. The bottom line is this jersey was worn the entire second half and is a 3 touchdown shirt. It is NOT a 5 TD jersey....even though Manning signed it as such. Here we go.........

Re: Peyton Manning 5 Touchdown Jersey.....

Notice the nameplate of the auction jersey and the nameplate from the first half of the game.......not even close.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

More from the FIRST HALF........

When he threw his SECOND TD of the game in the FIRST HALF......

Heres the unique thread on the front of the auction jersey....that is CLEARLY present in multiple second half photos....that is NOT found on the first half jersey.

I could go on and on with tons of photo evidence but I will wrap it up with this one. This is Manning on the very first play of the second half. As you can clearly see he has changed jerseys. The new one is sparkling clean...furthering my statement that he did not wear one shirt the entire game and thus the auction shirt CAN NOT be a 5 TD jersey.

One last bit of evidence....notice in the photo at the start of the game the unique thread I mentioned is NOT there. However in the photo from the end of the game it is clearly visible.

JOE- please check your SENT emails.
    the last email I have from you is 10/26/15 regarding looking for a specific player jersey that is 'rock ****ing solid' and hoping I could help.
    I do not have any email from you at all in 2016. We also did not talk on the phone. We text often and I have texts to and from you as recently as May 13th. but also no text on this item. In future email is the best way to contact me.
    I post this only because you mentioned you emailed me. Had you done so and sent me these images I would have immediately edited the description, as it has been edited now.
    my correct email is ken@goldinauctions.com

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLoomis View Post
    https://goldinauctions.com/Historic_...LOT22852.aspx#

When I saw this jersey I immediately had reservations. Mainly because I have it on rock solid authority that Peyton Manning wore AT LEAST two jerseys per game. Sometimes 3 jerseys. The odds of throwing 5 TD's in one jersey would be extremely rare. Furthering the problem is Manning signed this jersey "5 TD's". I decided to watch the game in its entirety on NFL rewind....and I will now post DEFINITIVE proof that Manning did not wear this jersey the entire game and did not throw 5 TD's wearing this jersey. Before I begin I want to make it clear that I contacted Ken Goldin via email and phone and I do not in any way believe Ken knew this jersey was not a 5 TD shirt. Ken is a good guy and I know he will report my findings. The major evidence the jersey was not worn the entire game is the nameplate. It got a huge stain on it in the first half that the jersey being auctioned does not have. Further there is a very unique thread that is not found on the first half game images....but is clearly evident in the second half photos. The bottom line is this jersey was worn the entire second half and is a 3 touchdown shirt. It is NOT a 5 TD jersey....even though Manning signed it as such. Here we go.........

Ken I emailed you...and I called you. If you'd like phone records I can show that. I do not think you had any knowledge of this jersey. I am on your side Ken. Not against you. I think you're one of the good guys in this hobby.

Ken....please take a look.